Building fully working products in less than two weeks, with measured impact
A design process normally requires a significant time to complete. With a hackathon we can develop a new product in two weeks. By working closely together with the client we can test and implemented creative solutions in real-time. This approach avoids overdue deadlines and unnecessary costs, focusing on one question: does it work?
This process contains the following steps:
- Understand the problem – Analysis of the problem to understand the root of the problem
- Define goals – Set up clear metrics we can test afterwards
- Ideation – Come up with all sorts of ideas that solve the problem. After doing this, we define a list with features the product should have
- Product development and testing – When the features are clear, we develop the product in two weeks during the hackathon
To speed up communication we often go work for a week a the office of the client. This allows us to quickly ask questions or discuss features of design choices.
- Creation of a compliance learning application for ArcelorMittal
- Design of prototypes to increase membership for the Dutch Design Association
- Development of a data capturing tool for the European Foundation Centre (coming up)
Customers we have worked with
The Democracy and Media Foundation, ProRail, CSR Europe, NRC Media, Technical University Delft
VOUW gave us a new perspective with their prototype on how compliance learning can drastically improve, developing a feasible alternative in one day! I especially liked the hands on and action oriented approach.
Henk Scheffer, Head of Compliance at ArcelorMittal
The team for this project
Understand the future
Follow our latest developments to stay ahead of the latest trends in technology and digital design.
Work with us
First time to contact us?
If you’re looking to work with us or would like to know more about our work or what we can do, call, text or mail Justus Bruns.
Works with Whatsapp, Facetime, iMessage
1016 CM Amsterdam