Why we don’t take on projects that destroy the planet
An overview of reasons you already know
- The amount of CO2 in the atmosphere has never been higher
- The sea level rose 8 inches in the last century. The last two decades it has risen to almost double of that
- The temperature has risen about 1.1 degrees Celsius since the late 19th century, where 16 of the 17 warmest years on record occurred since 2001
- The oceans have absorbed much of this heat
- The Greenland and Antarctic ice sheets have decreased in mass. Glaciers are retreating everywhere in the world
- Every year an area of rainforest equal to half the size of England is cut. At this rate, in 100 years there will be no rainforest left
- Since the beginning of the Industrial Revolution, the acidity of surface ocean waters has increased by about 30%
- The increase in world population in the last century was three times greater than the entire previous history of humanity - an increase from 1.5 to 6.1 billion in just 100 years
When to contact us
- You recognize all the above mentioned facts are a threat to the world
- Your company recognises these facts and doesn’t do anything to make the problems bigger
- You are open-minded about new ideas to battle these facts
When not to contact us
- You don’t agree with any of these facts
- Your company is actively contributing to the growth of these facts
- You think the way things are done before are how it should be done forever
Understand the future
Follow our latest developments to stay ahead of the latest trends in technology and digital design.
Work with us
First time to contact us?
If you’re looking to work with us or would like to know more about our work or what we can do, call, text or mail Justus Bruns.
Works with Whatsapp, Facetime, iMessage
1016 CM Amsterdam
Good to know:
We don’t take on projects that destroy the planet.
Learn more here.